Vintage Guitars V6 Reissue Electric Guitar - Boulevard Black, Stand Bundle
Vintage Guitars V6 Reissue Electric Guitar - Boulevard Black
- Vintage Guitar
- Folding Stand
- Clip-on Tuner
- Guitar Strap
- Extra Set of Strings
- Total Music Source Polishing Cloth
Built using genuine tone woods, with top quality Wilkinson hardware and authentic recipe pickups, the Vintage Re-Issued Series V6 guitar punches well above its modest price tag.
The Vintage V6 offers an extraordinarily high level of specification, with many built-in custom shop level features. These include the revered Wilkinson WVC original specification vibrato featuring authentic bent steel saddles for that classic sparkle and tone; precision machined pivot points for total 'return to pitch’ accuracy and a stagger-drilled sustain block to prevent string hang-up. An adjustable, 'vintage bend’ push-in arm completes this definitive vibrato system.
Attention to authentic tone continues with the use of a matched and calibrated set of Wilkinson Alnico V single coil pickups, using a reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup for clarity and dynamics and feature true vintage-style chamfered edge polepieces. With one volume and two tone controls, the 5-way lever switch and control circuitry are configured for maximum tone, evenness of response and output for supreme versatility.
- Body: American alder body provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort, enhanced with correctly radiused contoured body.
- Vibrato: The Wilkinson WVC vibrato bridge featured on the Vintage V6 is a masterpiece of detail. Positive location, 6 screw design provides return to pitch accuracy; perpendicular bend, high grade steel saddles enhance tonality and ‘snap’. Ground base plate corner provides authentic looks. Stagger drilled cast block significantly enhances return to pitch accuracy and classic vintage tone. The ‘push-in’ delrin-bushed arm with variable tension provides the arm feel that suits your style.
- Pickups: Balanced set of Wilkinson WVS vintage-voiced Alnico V pickups, with staggered, chamfered edge pole pieces, for authentic tone and contemporary power. Reverse wound, reverse polarity centre pickup provides hum cancelling in switch position 2 and 4.
- Controls: Vintage V6 tone layout also provides extra versatility with bridge and neck controls.
- Machines: Wilkinson WJ55 patented E-Z-Lok tuners. Simple, effective locking action for increased tuning stability. Staggered string post heights provide correct string rake angle for smooth vibrato action and correct playing tension.
- Neck: Classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile hard rock maple neck: instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Traditional 10" radius fingerboard provides positive feel, definition and superior tone!
- Frets: Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V6
- Top Nut: Graphite top nut, smooth and friction free.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
- Colour - Boulevard Black
- Body - American Alder
- Scratchplate - 3-ply White
- Neck - Hard Maple – Bolt On
- Fingerboard Radius - 10"
- Frets - 22
- Top Nut - White Graphite
- Nut Width - 42.5mm
- Vibrato - Wilkinson® WVC
- Machine Heads - Wilkinson® WJ55 E-Z-LOK™
- Hardware Colour - Chrome
- Pickups - 3 Wilkinson® WVS Single Coils
- Controls - 1 Volume/ 2 Tone/ 5-Way Lever