Promark TXR5AW American Hickory Natural Wood Tip, Single Pair, Unlacquered
Hickory 5A "The Natural" Wood Tip
The 5A has long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to it's well-balanced weight and length. "The Natural" series is not coated with the standard lacquer finish and provides a natural wood feel in the hands of the player.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Diameter: .551"
- Length: 16"
- Tip Material: Wood
- Tip Shape: Oval