2 PACK Promark Japanese Shira Kashi White Oak 747 Nylon PW747N-2
2 PACK Shira Kashi™ Oak 747 Nylon Tip
The 747 features a classic 5A diameter but is longer and features a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone. The 747 is the perfect stick when more volume is required. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
Includes (2) Pairs of Sticks
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Diameter: .551"
- Length: 16 1/4"
- Tip Material: Nylon
- Tip Shape: Oval