Ernie Ball VP JR Volume Pedal & Tuner White P06200
Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner / Volume Pedal - White
Active Volume Pedal with Digital Chromatic Tuner and Graphic Display - White
Tuner + Volume Pedal
Tuners and volume pedals are two things that guitarists frequently place at the front of their effects chain, so why not combine them and save space? The Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner features the same grade-A design as the company’s other volume pedals, along with a fast, accurate chromatic tuner and a graphic volume display. Besides offering convenience, this pedal is also a godsend to guitarists with long effects chains, thanks to its discrete buffer circuit. The VPJR Tuner boasts a junior-sized chassis that’s built from aircraft-grade aluminum — a benefit, considering that it’s designed to be stomped on. The VPJR Tuner is a killer two-in-one pedal.
Super-responsive tuner with intuitive touchscreen display
The VPJR Tuner’s ultra-precise chromatic tuner includes an attractive graphic volume display and enhanced-definition touchscreen that’s a breeze to navigate. We’ve found that no matter where you are — on a dark stage or in direct sunlight — the screen is clearly visible. The screen intelligently toggles between tuner and volume modes depending on your signal level, enabling you to tune at minimal volume. That said, alternate always-on configurations are available with a tap of the touchscreen. The tuner is super responsive and can be calibrated to a wide range of reference pitches.
Flexible volume pedal and high-quality buffer circuit
The VPJR Tuner’s treadle can be routed as a gain control or as a master volume control (depending on your routing), providing you with flexible operation. Its durable PVC-coated braided Kevlar cord offers superior strength and potentiometer traction, which ensures consistent tension throughout its entire range. Beyond that, its rugged, junior-sized chassis boasts tough aircraft-grade aluminum construction that’s immune to enthusiastic foot stomps. The VPJR Tuner features a high-quality buffer circuit that safeguards your signal chain against tone loss, no matter how long it is.
Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner Pedal Features
- Tuner and active volume pedal in a single, space-saving design
- Ultra-precise chromatic tuner includes an attractive graphic volume display
- Enhanced-definition touchscreen is a breeze to navigate
- Maintains full visibility on dark stages and in direct sunlight
- Screen intelligently toggles between tuner and volume modes depending on your signal level
- Alternate always-on configurations are available with a tap of the touchscreen
- Can be calibrated to a wide range of reference pitches
- Treadle can be routed as a gain control or as a master volume control
- Durable PVC-coated braided Kevlar cord offers superior strength and potentiometer traction
- Rugged, junior-sized chassis boasts tough aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- High-quality buffer circuit safeguards long signal chains against tone loss
- Type - Chromatic
- Format - Pedal
- Reference Pitch - A440
- Accuracy - 0.1 cent (chromatic)
- Inputs - 2 x 1/4" (instrument, effects return)
- Outputs - 2 x 1/4" (main out, effects send)
- Power Supply - 9V-18V DC power supply
- Power Usage - 150mA (minimum)
- Height - 2.5"
- Depth - 10"
- Width - 3.5"
- Weight - 2.6 lbs.