Mackie MDB-1P Passive Direct Box
The Perfect Match
Acoustic guitars and keyboards are right at home with the MDB-1P.
From the inside out, MDB Series direct boxes are built to last. Thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners, and long-wearing jacks will keep these in your bag for years to come.
Premium Analog Circuitry
MDB Series direct boxes offer excellent noise performance and transparency. Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source.
Get The Best Sound From Your Laptop
The MDB-USB is the ultimate way to get pristine digital audio from your laptop directly to a mixer or front-of-house in a venue.
- Mackie MDB-1P Passive Direct/DI Box
- Perfect for live sound and studio applications
- High-impedance 1/4" input with thru output
- Balanced male XLR output connector with ground lift
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- -15dB pad ensures distortion-free performance when connecting to high-level sources
- Built-Like-A-Tank Construction
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 128 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.002% from 1000 Hz
- Input Type: Female 1/4" Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 140k Ohms Unbalanced
- Impedance Ratio (Input to Output): 350:1
- Output Type: Male XLR Balanced, 1/4" Unbalanced (Thru)
- Output Impedance: 400 Ohms Unbalanced
- Product Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.5" x 3.4" x 5.8" inches
- Product Weight: 0.8 Lbs.