Mackie MDB-1A Active Direct Box
The Perfect Match
High output instruments will appreciate the extra headroom provided by the MDB-1A
From the inside out, MDB Series direct boxes are built to last. Thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners, and long-wearing jacks will keep these in your bag for years to come.
Premium Analog Circuitry
MDB Series direct boxes offer excellent noise performance and transparency. Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source.
Get The Best Sound From Your Laptop
The MDB-USB is the ultimate way to get pristine digital audio from your laptop directly to a mixer or front-of-house in a venue.
- Mackie MDB-1A Active Direct/DI Box
- Active circuitry offers higher headroom for ultra-low noise and distortion-free performance
- High-impedance 1/4" input with thru output
- Balanced XLR output connector with Ground Lift
- Low Cut and Polarity switches
- Merge switch allows connection of stereo sources which are then summed to mono at the output
- -20dB pad ensures distortion-free performance when connection to high-level sources
- Powered via 48v Phantom Power
- Built-Like-A-Tank Construction
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.02% @ 1kHz
- Input Type: Female 1/4" Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 330k Ohms Unbalanced
- Output Type: Male XLR Balanced, 1/4" Unbalanced (Thru)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms Balanced
- Input Type: 48V Phantom Power
- Current Draw: 4.0mA DC
- Display LEDs: Front Merge On/Off
- Product Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.5" x 3.4" x 5.8" inches
- Product Weight: 0.8 Lbs.