Roland KC-400 Stereo Mixing 4-Channel Keyboard Amplifier
KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
Packed with many new design features, the KC-400 updates the previous-generation KC-350, a longtime players’ favorite. The power has been increased to 150 watts, and the two-way speaker system features a newly designed 12-inch custom woofer for improved sound quality. In addition, the power section has been completely redesigned for better stability, enhanced bass reproduction, and reduced weight. With the KC-400’s built-in mixer, you’re able to connect a variety of stereo keyboards and instruments, plus an XLR vocal mic. And via the Stereo Link function, you can easily chain a second KC-400 for more inputs and true stereo amplification on stage.
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 150 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-400 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-400 offers powerful, punchy sound and full-range audio reproduction in a compact amp with 150 watts of power. The cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section, the KC-400 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments. An added benefit of the efficient new power section is reduced weight, making the KC-400 easier to carry from gig to gig.
Onboard Stereo Mixing
Via the KC-400’s four line input channels, you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, drum machines, and more. There’s also a dedicated auxiliary input to plug in a smartphone or music player for backing tracks. The line and aux inputs support stereo connections, allowing you to send stereo sound to a PA or recording device, and also amplify in stereo when connecting a second KC-400 through Stereo Link. Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility. And with the convenient Output Select function on Channel 4, there’s lots of flexibility for monitoring click and guide tracks while performing.