Kala Cutaway Tenor Ukulele, Solid All Solid mahogany, KA-SMHTE-C, Satin Finish
Kala KA-SMHTE-C Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele - Satin
There is a traditional, vintage look and sound to these all solid wood Mahogany ukuleles. They are trimmed with faux tortoise shell binding and have a Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard. These ukes have a very simple satin finish that keep the look and sound, nice and clean with excellent projection.
- Tenor Scale
- All solid Mahogany top, back and sides
- Faux Tortoise shell binding with black and white purfling
- Silver-Nickel Frets
- Fret position markers on neck and top of fingerboard
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Lightweight Shadow Active Nano-Flex EQ
- PREMIUM AQUILA NYLGUT STRINGS
- GraphTech NuBone XB Nut and Saddle
- Scale: 17"
- Overall length: 26-1/4"
- Body length: 11-3/4"
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 7"
- Width at lower bout: 9-1/8"
- Width at waist: 5-1/2"
- Body depth: 3-1/8"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/8"
- Fingerboard width at neck/ body joint: 1-7/8"