Kala KA-CEME Exotic Mahogany Concert Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
Kala KA-CEME Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele - Satin
Traditional mahogany cut in such a way as to highlight unique grain patterns that are sometimes curly or flamed, streaked or spotted. The Exotic Mahogany Ukulele includes top, back and sides in exotic mahogany wood that are defined by a satin finish. This model includes the following a black binding on top and back, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, silver nickel frets, die cast tuners, and the black Kala logo.
KA-CEME Exotic Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele
- Concert Scale
- Figured Mahogany body
- Black Binding
- Fret position markers on neck and top of fingerboard
- Silver nickel Frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Satin Finish
- Chrome Die-Cast tuners with black buttons
- Premium Aquila NYLGUT Strings
- GraphTech NuBone XB Nut and Saddle
- Kala EQ System with Built-In Tuner
- Scale: 14-7/8"
- Overall length: 21-3/8"
- Body length: 11"
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 6"
- Width at lower bout: 8-1/4"
- Width at waist: 5"
- Body depth: 2-3/4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/8"
- Fingerboard width at neck/ body joint: 1-7/8"