Kala Tenor Cutaway Ukulele, Solid Cedar Top, Grover Tuners, KA-ATP-CTG-CE
Kala KA-ATP-CTG-CE Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele - Gloss
Kala Cedar Top Acacia models sound as good as they look. The cedar top features strong projection and a deep tone that works in perfect harmony with the resonant acacia back and sides.
A striking red padauk binding surrounds the cedar top, and lends a visual and aural contrast to the darker acacia. The upscale slotted headstock features a beautiful carved Kala logo, and vintage style open tuners. Padauk is also featured on the neck binding and in the rosette, and all of this is topped off with a beautiful gloss finish.
- Body size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back and sides: Acacia
- Trim: Padauk and black and white purfling
- Headstock: Slotted with Acacia overlay and laser etched Kala logo
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood with Padauk binding
- Fingerboard markers: White dots
- Side markers: White dots
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuners: Grover all chrome open gear
- Nut: GraphTech NuBone XB
- Saddle: GraphTech NuBone XB
- Strings: Aquila
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: Kala UK-300TR
- Scale: 17"
- Overall length: 26-1/4"
- Body length: 11-3/4"
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 7"
- Width at lower bout: 9-1/8"
- Width at waist: 5-1/2"
- Body depth: 3-1/8"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/8"
- Fingerboard width at neck/ body joint: 1-7/8"