HOHNER Marine Band CROSSOVER Harmonica, Key G#, Diatonic w/ Case, M2009BL-G#
HOHNER Marine Band M2009 CROSSOVER Harmonica with Case
Made in Germany
Key: G# Sharp (Ab, Flat)
With the Crossover, Hohner expanded the Marine Band series to introduce a new, top-of-the-line professional quality instrument for the discerning player in modern blues, rock, jazz, soul or funk. The revolutionary laminated bamboo comb (patent pending) is completely sealed, making it water repellent and exceptionally stable. In combination with the screw together assembly the Crossover is extremely airtight, with fast, even response and a raspy, powerful sound which is exceptionally well suited to amplified playing as well as acoustic styles. The modern compromise tuning is ideal for single note playing in different positions in contemporary blues, rock, jazz, soul, funk, while still ensuring a full chord sound, making the Crossover an optimal addition to the great Marine Band range.
- Patented multi-layer bonded bamboo comb for bright, powerful tone.
- Comb completely sealed to prevent swelling.
- Modern compromise tuning for all contemporary styles.
- Reed plate edges and channel openings with new Ultraglide coating are rounded off for greater playing comfort.
- Sturdy zipper case allows moisture to evaporate while keeping dust out.
- Compromised tuned
- Includes Case
- Bolted covers
- Made in Germany
- Reeds: 20 Brass
- Comb: Bamboo
- Length: 10 cm
- Model: M2009BX-G# (Ab)