Tama HH915D Speed Cobra 2‑Leg Long Footboard Hi‑Hat Cymbal Stand Strap Drive
Tama Speed Cobra Lever Glide Hi-hat Stand
Two-legged Hi-hat Stand with Dual-chain Drive and Adjustable Footboard
Iron Cobra Base Meets Speed Cobra Acceleration
The TAMA HH915D Speed Cobra's core is based on the Iron Cobra hi-hat stand — one of the most acclaimed stands on the market — but borrows its elongated footboard and lightning-fast action from the Speed Cobra bass drum pedal. The result is one of the fastest, most sensitive hi-stands on the market. In addition to the incredible speed and sensitivity, you get a Quick-Set clutch to shave precious time off your setup, a six-way tensioner for a custom playing experience, and a tilting base to permit expressive hi-hat work — all in a patented two-leg design that's perfect for double-bass players.
Enhance performances with the Speed Cobra footboard
Snappy response and speedy setup are what the TAMA HH915D Speed Cobra hi-hat stand is all about. The lightning-fast Speed Cobra footboard offers a response so natural that it begins to feel like an extension of your body. The footboard swivels into position to accommodate your other hardware, and even adjusts up and down to match your bass pedal/s.
Save time with the Quick-Set clutch
Traditional clutches will feel old hat after you try the TAMA Quick-Set Hi-Hat Clutch. This clutch installs with one hand in mere seconds. This means faster setups when you're rushed for soundcheck and faster teardown when you're in a hurry to leave the stage. TAMA continues to create some of the most innovative drum hardware in the industry, which is why we're proud to carry them here atTotal Music Source.
TAMA HH915D Speed Cobra Hi-hat Stand Features:
- Iron Cobra durability, Speed Cobra acceleration
- The ultimate in hi-hat speed and sensitivity
- Patented two-leg design is great for double-bass players and space-conscious drummers
- Swivel footboard rotates into position
- Quick-Set clutch installs and removes with the touch of a button
- Six-position tensioner invites a custom playing experience
- Tilting base allows for expressive hi-hat work
- Spring-loaded bottom cymbal seat reduces airlock, enhances foot splashing
- Adjustable footboard angle is easy to match to bass pedals
- Durable, low-friction Oiles bearing hinge eliminates side-to-side motion
- Non-loosening rod nests safely inside the upper tube in transit — no more warped rods!
- Duo-spike spurs keep your stand from wandering