Tama HH315D Speed Cobra 310 Hi-hat Stand
Tama Speed Cobra 315 Hi-hat Stand
Two-legged Hi-hat Stand with Dual-chain Drive
Speed and Response at a Great Price
The core features of TAMA's acclaimed Speed Cobra series come to you at a great value in the TAMA HH315D Speed Cobra hi-hat stand. This stand borrows its snappy, elongated footboard, hair-trigger sensitivity, and innovative features from the popular TAMA 915. The result is one of the best feeling, easiest setting hi-hat stands for the money. Uncommon in its price range are the TAMA 315 Speed Cobra's dual-leg design, perfect for double-bass players, and six-way tensioner for a custom playing experience.
Enhance performances with the Speed Cobra footboard
Snappy response and speedy setup are what the TAMA HH315D Speed Cobra hi-hat stand is all about. The lightning-fast Speed Cobra footboard offers a response so natural that it begins to feel like an extension of your body. The footboard swivels into position to accommodate your other hardware, which is perfect for both double-kick and space-conscious players.
TAMA HH315D Speed Cobra Hi-hat Stand Features:
- Iron Cobra durability, Speed Cobra acceleration
- Patented two-leg design is great for double-bass players and space-conscious drummers
- Swivel footboard rotates into position
- Six-position tensioner invites a custom playing experience
- Non-loosening rod nests safely inside the upper tube in transit — no more warped rods