Fishman Stage EQ/DI Analog Preamp, PRO-PLT-301
Fishman Platinum Stage Acoustic Guitar Preamp
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Stage universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument.
A discrete, high-headroom preamp combines with precision, high-speed circuitry for pure fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone controls are combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for use with bass instruments and more universal for recording and amplifying anything else. Critical performance features including adjustable volume boost and balanced XLR D.I. outputs are housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.
With an included belt-clip, the Platinum Stage is perfect for mobile instrumentalists, such as mandolin and fiddle players and other instruments which are too small or too precious for anything but a passive pickup. It can also be powered via 48V phantom power, offering complete control over your sound without batteries.
- 17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 4-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control
- Volume boost switch with level control
- Balanced D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and auto-ground lift
- Belt-clip included
- Audio I/O:
- 1/4?¥ Instrument input
- 1/4?¥ Amp output
- XLR Balanced D.I. output with Auto-Ground Lift
- Tone Shaping:
- 4-band EQ with Sweepable Mid