Shure Dual Handheld UHF Wireless Microphone Mic System BLX288/PG58 Band H9
Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Channel Handheld Wireless System with 2 PG58 Vocal Microphones, H9
Use a Single Receiver for Two Handheld Wireless Mics
Complete with two PG58 handheld transmitters and the BLX88 dual-channel wireless receiver, the Shure BLX288PG58 wireless system delivers stellar Shure sound for two performing vocalists. The package includes a power supply for the receiver, AA batteries for the transmitters, and a user guide — everything you need to be up and running fast. Setup is simple, and the vocal-optimized PG58 microphones are great for both lead and background singers. And by using a single receiver for both transmitters, you can save some space in your live sound rig with the Shure BLX288PG58 dual-channel wireless system.
Dependable mics for live vocals
You've found a great value in a handheld vocal microphone with the Shure PGA58 dynamic microphone. You get Shure's legendary robust build quality for long-term dependability, plus sound that's optimized for vocals and speech. The affordable price makes the PGA58 the perfect solution for equipping the stage at school, church, or your rehearsal space with enough vocal mics for both lead and background singers. Musicians and engineers have turned to Shure microphones like the PGA58 for decades because they work well and are built to last.
A smart two-channel wireless solution
The Shure BLX88 dual-channel wireless receiver offers world-class design and tour-tough build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Thanks to Shure's cutting-edge 1-touch QuickScan technology that locates the best open frequency, the BLX88 makes frequency-selection hassles a thing of the past. The BLX88 sports a 2-color audio status indicator LED as well as XLR and 1/4" output connectors.
Versatile and expandable
A choice of single-channel, single-channel half-rack, and dual-channel receivers, as well as vocal, guitar, headset, and lavalier options makes Shure's BLX wireless systems quite versatile. And the ability to run up to 12 compatible systems per band protects your investment, letting you start out modestly and expand as necessary.
Shure BLX288PG58 Dual-channel Handheld Wireless System Features:
- Dual wireless system for vocal performances
- Includes two PG58 handheld transmitters, BLX88 dual-channel wireless receiver, power supply, AA batteries, and user guide
- 1-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Up to 300' transmission radius (line of sight)
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band: Under 8
- System: Analog/Digital: Analog
- System: Frequency Range: 512-542 MHz
- System: Operating Range: 300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- System: Microphone Included: Yes
- System: Channel Selection: Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type: Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range: 100dB (A-weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life: 14 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 8.8" x 2.1"
- Transmitter: Weight: 0.48 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Fixed
- Receiver: Type: Table Top
- Receiver: Displays: LED
- Receiver: Outputs: 2 x XLR (mic), 2 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Receiver: Power Source: 12-15V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions: 4.5" x 12.06" x 1.5"
- Receiver: Weight: 0.94 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: BLX288/PG58-H9