Ibanez B50 5-String Closed Back Banjo, New!
5-String Closed Back Banjo
It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo biz, but we're back with a bang ?or is it a twang? Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs. But, things change, and hair bands happen. As of 2012 we're back at it, and in the Ibanez tradition, the B-50 delivers a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that won't break the bank.
- BodyShape: Banjo
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Remo® 11inch coated weatherking banjo head
- Tuners: Open Gear Tuners
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Strings: Standard Acoustic Strings
- Finishes: Natural High Gloss Finish
- closed back design
- 24 lug configuration