Ibanez B200 5-String Banjo Natural Closed Back
Ibanez B200 Banjo - Natural
5-string Banjo with Mahogany Bowl and Neck, Basswood Rim, Rolled-brass Tone Ring, Rosewood Fingerboard, and Remo Weatherking Head - Natural
The Ibanez B200 Banjo is a throwback to a simpler era - a time before countless hair bands put Ibanez on the map as a premier maker of metal weaponry. Yes, Ibanez was a highly respected banjo manufacturer, and even collaborated on a signature model with the late, great Earl Scruggs. Ibanez is back in the banjo biz. The B200 sports a basswood rim, a rolled-brass tone ring, and a toneful mahogany bowl. The smooth-playing neck, with its gorgeous pearl fingerboard inlay, also benefits from Ibanez's considerable experience in designing shredtastic guitars. Check out the Ibanez B200.
Ibanez B200 Banjo Features at a Glance:
- Basswood rim; rolled-brass tone ring; mahogany bowl
- 11" coated Remo Weatherking head
- Steel tension hoop with 24-piece bracket
- Dual Coordinator Rod construction
- Chrome banjo tuners
- Pearl headstock and fretboard inlay
- High-gloss finish
- Get your banjo on, with the Ibanez B200!
- Number of Strings 5
- Body Style Resonator
- Color Natural
- Finish High gloss
- Top Material 11" coated Remo Weatherking head
- Body Material Mahogany
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material Purpleheart
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid vine
- Scale Length 26.378"
- Bridge Material Purpleheart/Maple
- Hardware Chrome
- Nut Width 1.181"