Audio-Technica System 9 ATW-902 Wireless Handheld Microphone System, ATW-902
Audio Technica ATW902 Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Audio-Technica's System 9 is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, System 9 is available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations. The system offers four compatible user-switchable channels in one of four available VHF frequencies (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
Each System 9 configuration includes the ATW-R900 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights.
Includes ATW-R900 receiver and ATW-T902 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter. Includes AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4Â¡Â± output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Operating Frequencies: VHF highband, 169 MHz to 172 MHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-10 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >/=90 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (at 1 kHz, +/-10 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 200' (60 m) typical (Open range environment with no interfering signals)
- Operating Temperature Range: 40Â° F (4Â° C) to 110Â° F (43Â° C) (Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz