Aquila 85U Concert Regular Set High G Ukulele Strings
- Aquila's Red Series strings have an extremely comfortable player feel and a greater volume than standard strings
- Improved composite material and proprietary design makes the tone brighter and more responsive across the fret board
- Proprietary composite material also absorbs less moisture than other synthetic strings to assure tuning stability
- Each string shares a similar diameter, yet differs in material density providing a uniform feel and enhances intonation
- For Regular High G tuning, For Concert ukuleles, Sold as set of four strings
The RED SERIES sets: a unique look and a strong, consistent sound.
Until now, it was necessary to increase a string’s gauge to reach lower frequencies. But increasing the string’s diameter also increases internal dampening. That make the string less bright, less responsive and more muffled; the thicker the string, the duller the sound. Our revolutionary new approach—never introduced before us—changes the specific weight of the material, increasing it progressively to leave the gauge unchanged.
The result is amazing—the instrument sounds brighter, more powerful and more responsive through the entire range of the fret board. The strings also maintain their intonation better (because thicker strings need to be fretted harder, pulling them farther out of tune). Until now, this result was reached only with harps where the scale of the strings is continuously varied.
RED SERIES sets provide superior performance over traditional strings for musicians who love clear, sharp sounds and powerful voicing across the full scale of the instrument.
You never heard a sound like this before, simply because before it did not exist-->