Gallien-Krueger 1001 RB-II Bi-Amp Bass Amplifier
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700+50-Watt Compact Bass Head
700W Bass Amplifier Head with Active 4-band EQ and Effects Loop
A standard-setting bass amplifier! For more than two decades, Gallien-Krueger's RB series has been wowing bassists who know tone. And right here, the 1001RB-II is a head honcho of sorts, giving you premium-grade warm and punchy tone at a reasonable price. Despite its compact and lightweight design, which is perfect for gigging (weighing just 22 lbs.), the 1001RB-II is packed with great features, including a handy effects loop and a direct XLR output. In fact, the Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II even incorporates Bob Gallien's famous G.I.V.E. technology (Gate Induced Valve Effect) for that classic GK sound. Plus, with Gallien-Krueger's respected voicing filters and a 4-band active EQ, it's easy to get great tone from your 1001RB-II - wherever and whenever you're playing!
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700-watt Bass Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
- 700 watts (4 ohms) plus 50-watt horn bi-amp system
- 4-band active EQ
- Adjustable contour, presence, and 4-/5-string voicing
- Boost (valve effect) - separate tweeter and woofer volume control
- Effects loop and tuner output with mute
- XLR output with level, ground lift, and pre/post switch
- speakON and 1/4" outputs
- Type - Solid State
- Number of Channels - 1
- Total Power - 700W + 50W
- Effects - Yes
- EQ - 4-band
- Inputs - 1 x Instrument
- Outputs - 2 x Speakon, 2 x 1/4" (Speaker), 1 x XLR, 1 x Tuner
- Effects Loop - Yes
- Height - 3.5"
- Width - 19"
- Depth - 8"
- Weight - 22 lbs.